Sunday, November 20, 2011

"A Royal Tea"

"A Royal Tea Party"

 Welcome to The Cottage at Springbank Farm! This is my home...my little corner of Eden!

 On Saturday November 19th. I hosted, in my home, a Royal Tea to celebrate 14 of my most beloved friends.  My goal was to create a setting of elegance to suit the finest of Ladies.  The most royal dressed table with the finest linens, lace & glorious floral accents.
 My heart was to honor my friends in a fashion to manifest a presence of worth, appreciation & to make us all feel like royal daughter's of a King!

 Everyone was so delighted! When my quests began to arrive, the atmosphere shifted from Baroque to laughter, warm hugs & the love & fellowship only a sister, a daughter or a mother could give.

  We all enjoyed one another's company to the point of tears! Please take some time to breeze through the photo's & take a little peek into My Corner of Eden!